Monday, May 23, 2011

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

I started a baking blog in February 2011... just because. And turns out, I really like it. I like sharing what I make. I like writing about it, and weaving in personal anecdotes from my life. I'd say that I like taking pictures of the food I make, but I'm still too clueless about it to enjoy it. It's mostly frustrating because I don't know what I'm doing.

But what's best, is going back to the blog when I need something. I have the worse memory ever. I don't remember anything, so having the blog to remind me what I did and why I did it that way is great for me. I rely on it way more than I should.

So I thought it was too bad that I'm only blogging about baking. I'm probably a better baker than cook, but technically, I cook more than I bake. If I don't, I really should! So I decided to start another blog, this one about meals I cook for my family. My main challenge is going to be the pictures, I'm sure. I hate eating cold meals, and I'm always in a rush around meal times. My daughter's are hungry and whiny, I'm hungry and cranky... So I can just imagine how cranky i'm going to get when I have to wait to eat because I have to take a picture of my plate, and then not being able to get the "perfect" shot... Oh well, we'll see how it goes... And how many posts go up without a picture! Hey, at least you'll know why.

So come along for the ride, see how this blog goes, and how fun mealtimes are at our house!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be watching with interest. If you cook as well as you bake we are in for a treat. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting! Feel free to let me know what you think, or what you're up to! I love comments!